Saturday, March 12, 2016

Rachel Trautmann's Weekly Blog Post - 3/14/16


References:

Salvador Dali - Photography Work



 
David LaChapelle


 
Annika von Housswolff (Earlier Blog Posted)



I was inspired by the photos in my last project because they were all images I wouldn’t have captured otherwise. They helped open up my overall idea of what I should photograph, which is everything. The use of direct lighting in many of the images from critique intrigued me. I was also taken back by the simplicity of a lot of the images. A simplicity that didn't make the images feel like they were lacking something. Both the direct lighting and simplicity are things I would like to use moving forward. Some of the things I enjoy most about my photography, subject matter not included, is the crispness and sharpness of my images. I also like to create images that a person wouldn't necessarily be able to see without the use of a camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment