Sunday, March 27, 2016

Bradley Manley Weekly Artist Post

Daniel Arnold



Daniel Arnold is photographer who captures the essence of men in his project known as...Men. These images are based strictly around men and correspond with his other projects such as Women, Children, and Pets.

Arnold's images included men of all demographics and age. Most of the subjects in the images seem to be in comfort zone or way out of it. He is able to convey through the images of what men deem important. The photos capture true emotions from the subjects in response of their environment. They seem just comfortable enough to, what it seems, not notice that there is a camera pointing at them.

These photos say many different things to me on the male perspective. These photos give me a glimpse of what all men uphold in morals and emotion. In corresponded with his other projects, I can gather the perspective of many different kinds of people and how they interact with one another.

1 comment:

  1. Hes a very interesting photographer. I often find myself wrapped up in my girlish ways and want to see things that are related to women, however these photos grab my interest of the world of a man.

    ReplyDelete