Sunday, March 20, 2016

Brandon Mabrouk- Artist Post 3/21/2016






Christina Mittermeier's work is inspiring, it reverts back to my previous post when I spoke about caring for what you photograph and caring for the subject. it can be really interesting when the viewer can relate to what the photographer is capturing. Mittermeier is a marine biologist and she makes photos of what she cares about and that is wildlife. Her job is to tell a story about how these animals that live in their habitats and people that interact with the wildlife by using the photographic process.
She has combined humans and nature to make these magnificent photos. Really is an inspiration to see someone making photos of what they love. I can appreciate her for doing as I will continue to capture what inspires me. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful display of nature. National Geographic level!

    ReplyDelete