Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Robert Glenn Ketchum

I find Robert Glenn Ketchum as an inspiration because he photographs nature. I have always loved photographing nature and am using it to my advantage with my series. Ketchum mostly does landscaping of various regions. He has photographed Alaska, deserts,  California and the islands of the pacific. One thing i enjoy about his photos is the calming colors. he doesn't seem to over edit his pictures. I feel like he lets the nature do most of the work. Robert ketchup's work has been featured in many galleries including the G2 gallery in California and the Crary art gallery in Pennsylvania. He also has publications and books such as Wood - Tikchik and Rivers of Life.

http://www.robertglennketchum.com/#s=0&mi=1&pt=0&pi=1&p=-1&a=-1&at=0


Thumbnail image for 705-522.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment