Monday, April 14, 2014

Jeffery Walls

    
http://www.jeffwalls.com/#s=0&mi=1&pt=0&pi=11&p=-1&a=0&at=0
We both have a lot in common, Walls and I. He moved around as he was young and realized at a young age like I did that life is a constant state of flux. This movement and constant change shakes up one's perspective. Not always having a home means you end up in some different places like run down motels or norfolk city streets. His documentary photography is about being at the right place at the right time. I often come across these right place wrong time because I usually don't carry around my camera everywhere all the time (I have started to bring it around more now). These are the juiciest moments the ones you wish you had a camera. Taking my camera out more I have realized it's quite rugged and I can get some of these I wish I had my camera moments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment