Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Luigi Bussolati

Luigi Bussolati 

Light continues to be the most important part of a photograph and still the part which I have managed to  ignore. I usually jut let the natural light do it's thing and that does not make for very interesting photographs. For my final series with the openings this may be the key element of what final thing my photos are missing. Bussolati uses light to change our perceptions of space. At night artificial light can be used to make deep shadows or make other shadows disappear making spaces that are spacious appear flat. High contrast and saturation add to the dramatic feel of His photographs. Finding new portals and ways to add light will be what I take away form this photographer.http://www.luigibussolati.com/about/



No comments:

Post a Comment