Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chase Jarvis

Website: www.chasejarvis.com

The first image im going to show is an image of an older man with three fingers missing. This portrait i think is extremely strong. The focus is awesome. I enjoy how it is focused on his head but it still forces the viewer to address the hand because it is in front of the face. This is like saying "yes look at my hand" as if in life people try to avoid it. the next photo is one of a kung fu fighter hitting what prolly is a water ballon. The look of determination on his face is great and the  light is very nice. I am enjoying his post production skills also especially his dodging and burning skills. the definition in the shot is awesome. My last photo is of a women hula hooping. I really enjoy this light that is cast onto her. it is extremely dramatic and interesting. the motion is caught perfectly and I find it interesting that we cant see her face. even thought the motion is stopped you still get the feel of her moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment