Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ali Bosworth





Ali Bosworth is an artist who is said to never look at his surroundings. He likes to take a simple and direct approach to his work. He keeps three things consistent in his work, and very noticeable to his viewers: his feeling for light, his sense of color, and his ability and creativity to capture a moment. His color scheme seemed to catch my attention more than the actual compositions. Looking throughout many photographs, I always seem to notice a pattern of everyone doing really cool colored images. I, on the other hand, love rich and warm colors. They bring more emotion for me as a viewer. I also find some of his angles that he captured his photographs very interesting. He has variety. Some are very up close and personal, while others are so far away that you only see a silhouette of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment