Sunday, February 9, 2014

Guy Martin

Guy Martian is a Welsh photographer who specializes in documentary photography. While browsing his works, I realized that his pieces carry very heavy content, revolving around the military and present social issues. Having grown up in a populated military area and being a daughter of a navy veteran as well as with many relatives whom have served in the military, I was exposed to the effects that the military and the government has on its people. I love the way that Martian captured his photos; in action or even candidly. I love his use of colors and shadows as well. His photos feel so real as to put the viewer into his own shoes. I too like to take my photos at obscure angles as to emphasize the content.

http://www.time-and-space.tv/contributors/guy-martin/guy-martin





No comments:

Post a Comment