Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aaron Nace- Chris

Aaron Nace has been teaching photography and photo manipulation for over five years now. He is a contributer of the website Phlearn.com.  Aaron focuses on conceptual art much like Andrew Woodcox. The images that I have chosen are all interesting composites and concepts.
    The first one is an interesting fable-like photo. The interesting thing about this photo is the story behind the photo. The ladies are taking the soul of this child. the lights used really make me feel like I am looking at a picture from a fairy tale book.
    The Second one is a woman shooting a man through the wall. the composite in this photo makes me interested in finding out how it was made. To me it feels very comic bookesque. The story told seems to be a cheating husband/boyfriend. the whole thing is just an interesting use of flashes and lights.
    The Third is photo of two people trying to grab hold of each other. but they are being held by a legion of people. this photo reminded me of World War Z. This seems like all the people are looking to get a hold of someone. The filters on this make it look like a painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment