Sunday, January 26, 2014

Koby Inc.-Candice Beasley

 I found it hard to choose my favorite photographer because I am constantly being introduced to information about those who create photographs, their thought processes and the end result.
 However, I have come across a surrealist painter and photographer, currently residing in Toronto, Canada, named Koby Inc. Koby is a photographer, who has had the privilege of working with companies like Mac Cosmetics and Glow Magazine. I am drawn to his work not because it is fashion and advertising photography, but because in his work, there is always a little something placed in there. It also doesn't hurt that his work is about the contrast of color and contradiction of having a moving photograph (http://koby-inc.com/files/g/40.htm).




No comments:

Post a Comment