Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dimitris Theocharis


Dimitris Theocharis 

While choosing an artist, I tried to think about the things I would like to improve on or change about my photography. I mostly photograph landscapes, animals, and plants but have always been scared to give portrait photography a try. Dimitris really makes his own photos and takes amazing portraits of people. This is something I have always been a little scared to attempt. He works with famous magazines such as Vanity Fair and Vogue. His photographs mostly focus on fashion and culture. He takes advantage of color and black and whites. Most of his photos are sharp and clear. I think I am mostly attracted to how modern his photography is.   http://www.dimitristheocharis.com

                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment